The Nike Free RN is a new design of rubber shoes that is recommendable for running and a long walk, especially in pavements. I tried these shoes for running and long walks. I was surpised because it was my first time wearing a running shoes. The following are my pros and cons for these shoes:
- The sole of the rubber shoe has an innovative design that extends and contracts, that will fit the flexibility of your feet.
- It lets your feet move freely.
- Its design is lightweight and breathable.
- It also gives comfort to the runner’s feet because of soft cushioning and the adjustable quarter panel that adapts and gives the right fit to your mid foot.
- It is very absorbent to liquid.
- The toe tip is small and soft. The toes is prone from getting hurt.
If you decide to use this for trolling, you can match this with your white tees and jeans.